Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introduction

So I guess this is my introduction into the ‘blogging world’, never thought I’d be doing this. My name is Alex, or Alexandra, and I am currently a student in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I would love to write something clever and witty about myself but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Bottom line is that I have found love, a good love, a great love! One that won’t leave, or judge, cheat, or tell you that your ass looks fat in those jeans. What is this fantastic love you ask? Reading. Cuddling up with a good book at night might not be the same as a warm body but a book’s intentions are always true. Books make you feel, they make you happy, hopeful, sad, embarrassed, giddy, scared. They take you on a mini vacation into a world away from your own.

This love of mine is what I’m going to be talking about here. Books I’ve read, currently reading, what I want to read, been told to read, etc. I also plan on throwing some pictures and music in here that may relate or have absolutely nothing to do with what I’m talking about. Who knows where this will go…because I sure as hell don’t.


0 comments:

Post a Comment