Thursday, August 26, 2010

Relationship

In my previous post I told you about my “First Date”. Well, now I’d like to tell you about “The Relationship” I have had with The Dark Hunter Series. There are 19 ‘main books’ and I’m pretty sure about 18 ‘related books’. For now let’s forget about the ‘related books’ and focus on “The Main Relationship”. Okay? Great. So, I have read 18 out of the 19 books in this series and I have to say I enjoyed every turn of every page. This series is definitely one of my favorites.


On Sherrilyn Kenyon’s website she explains that you don’t have to read the books in order however, she does have a reading order available. Along with the list below I’ve put Sherrilyn Kenyon’s website address so you can read more about these exciting books!

1. Night Pleasures (Kyrian & Amanda)

2. Night Embrace (Talon & Sunshine)

3. Dance With The Devil (Zarek & Astrid)

4. Kiss of the Night (Wulf & Cassandra)

5. Night Play (Vane & Bride)

6. Seize the Night (Valerius & Tabitha)

7. Sins of the Night (Alexion & Danger)

8. Unleash the Night (Wren & Maggie)

9. Dark Side of the Moon (Ravyn & Susan)

10. Fear the Darkness (Nick)

11. The Dream-Hunter (Arik & Geary)

12. Upon the Midnight Clear (Adron & Leta)

13. Devil May Cry (Sin & Kat)

14. Dream Chaser (Xypher & Simone)

15. Acheron (Ash & Tory)

16. One Silent Night (Stryker & Zephyra)

17. Dream Warrior (Jericho & Delphine)

18. Bad Moon Rising (Fang & Aimee)

19. No Mercy (Dev & Sam)

http://www.sherrilynkenyon.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment