Sunday, September 12, 2010

Precipitation

It is Sunday September 12th and its raining here is Philadelphia. I am strangely happy and sad about this. I’m happy because it’s the perfect day to curl up on your couch, under your softest, warmest blanket with a great cup of coffee and of course, a good book. Sounds amazing right? I know. Well, the sad part comes in when I tell you I am currently at work sitting at a desk, freezing. It’s okay, don’t feel bad for me…I don’t need your pity [tear*] However, I do need you to grab a good book and burrow yourself into your favorite spot on all of your rainy days; no matter when they might be.

Currently Listening To:
The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert


















Picture Of The Day:


















Quote Of The Day:
"I was born with the impression that what happened in books was much more reasonable, and interesting, and real, in some ways, than what happened in life." ~Anne Tyler

0 comments:

Post a Comment