Monday, September 20, 2010

WRONG.

Hello Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic and relaxing weekend! I was definitely busy however; I got to finish two great books! In my last post I mentioned that I started to read ‘Halfway to the Grave’ by Jeaniene Frost and that I wasn’t too impressed. Now, I am the type of person to hate admitting when they’re wrong BUT in this case I have no problem whatsoever saying that in fact “I WAS WRONG” because I thoroughly enjoyed reading not only ‘Halfway to the Grave’ but the second book in the series as well; ‘One Foot in the Grave’.

This series is about half vampire, half mortal; Cat Crawfield and the dangerously sexy Bones. Cat has vowed to rid the world of vampires; those nasty bloodsuckers that kill every living human in their path (or so she thinks). However, her mind is reluctantly changed after a run in with a “vicious parasite” vampire named Bones. These books are about their difficult journey into trust, love, and danger. And in my opinion, an excellent read!


I can't wait to read the rest of this series in which there are five books with two on the way but I'm going to venture off and read something else...what my next book will be I'm not sure so Borders...HERE I COME!

Currently Listening To:
Zoe Keating


Picture Of The Day:


Quote Of The Day:
"Choose an author as you choose a friend." ~Sir Christopher Wren

1 comments:

Nely said...

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your books. That happens to me a lot where I'm not overly impressed with a book at first and then I end loving it. :)

Post a Comment