Wednesday, September 1, 2010

RIGHT NOW


Right now I am currently reading 'In Other Worlds' by my long lost love, Sherrilyn Kenyon. This book has three different stories in it. Normally I don't like this kind of thing; the combining of books. I honestly didn't think that in this 304 page book I would get to know the characters, let alone that love could happen in that short amount of time. Proved wrong again by Sherrilyn Kenyon! I've already read the first story and I'm currently in the middle of the second. When I finish reading I will give you all more details on this fantastic book! 





Currently Listening To:
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - "If I Was From Paris"

2 comments:

Nely said...

I <3 Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.

I also <3 Sherrilyn Kenyon! Although I rarely read anything by her other than her Dark-Hunter series. I guess I should venture out, huh?

A Watson said...

They're great arn't they! They will be performing at the TLA in philly on 10/28 and I can't wait to go!

You should so venture out! She has a couple other great series: Bad Agency Series and The League Series...check em' out!

Post a Comment