Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RIGHT NOW

Yesterday afternoon I went to my second home, also known as Borders, to find a book. Well I had some luck and ran across ‘The Nanny Diaries’ by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus. As some of you may know this book was made into a movie in 2007 staring Scarlett Johansson. I loved it! It was a very sweet and heartwarming movie. Surprisingly, I had no idea this had been a book. Can you say clueless? Anyways, I excitedly bought the book and started reading it last night. So far I’m loving it! The banter the main character, Nanny, has going on in her own head, describing how a job interview goes to be a care giver to a child of wealthy parents is fantastic! I even had one of those moments in which I laughed out loud, realized it, and slowly lifted my eyes to see if anyone heard me…Can’t wait to keep reading!






Currently Listening To:
'I'll Be Your Man' by The Black Keys

Picture Of The Day:

Quote Of The Day:
"There should be a little voice in your head like the storyteller is saying it.  And if there's not, then you're just lookin' at the words." ~LaKeisha (9th Grader in San Francisco)

0 comments:

Post a Comment